Busy, busy times at Scottish Christmas Trees in Dumfries preparing for the Christmas rush! Normally our harvest team have to battle with either wet and windy weather or snow. But this year, oh my goodness, so far we have been so very lucky. Our harvest team have been literally basking in sunshine most days and despite it being a wee bit chilly the blue skies have been pretty stunning. So while the harvest team continue with their quest of finding the perfect Fraser Fir, Nordman Fir or Norway Spruce Christmas Tree to deliver to your home wherever you are in the UK, we hope you are enjoying similarly fabulous weather. We say, long may it continue!!
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019
- Christmas Tree Harvest 2019
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees Competition – Decorated Trees for 2018