…….on another beautiful day at Scottish Christmas Trees we reflect on how lucky we have been so far this year with the weather. The colours have been simply stunning, rich sun reds, yellows and oranges, strong sky blues and a wee hint of white with the frosty mornings. We are looking forward to introducing you to our Christmas Tree Harvest Team tomorrow – everyone is having an early night and getting ready to be saying ‘cheese’ for the camera at lunchtime tomorrow. Watch this space……..
- Cherry – digital magazine feature for Scottish Christmas Trees
- First Scottish Christmas Trees Competition for 2020 launches today !
- CHRISTMAS TREE AWARDS 2020
- Prize Draw for Tree of the Season 2019
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019