2019 at Scottish Christmas Trees has been like others in many ways – busy times looking after our wonderful Fraser Fir, Nordman Fir and Norway Spruce Trees ready for the Christmas Harvest season. We have also, and as always, planted lots and lots of little baby trees to ensure we have stock for many years to come. How do we manage all of this – run the farm, look after our free range hens and everything else in between? Easy – we have helpers – Annie and Peggy have been with us for a good few years, but 2019 saw the arrival of 2 more – Maisie and Harris! What a great summer it has been training our new pups to be in the ‘office’! Now, all we have to do is train them to harvest trees, answer telephone enquiries and look after our website customers!
- First Scottish Christmas Trees Competition for 2020 launches today !
- CHRISTMAS TREE AWARDS 2020
- Prize Draw for Tree of the Season 2019
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019