When the weather starts to get cold before the festive period you might be thinking about putting on warmer clothing and keeping your self nice and warm. Christmas Trees on the other hand love a nice cold spell in the build up to Christmas. Our Xmas trees benefit from cold weather as it helps to close down their system. So, when the tree is cut down with a closed down system it means that they retain their needles for longer over the Christmas period.
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019
- Christmas Tree Harvest 2019
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update