When the weather starts to get cold before the festive period you might be thinking about putting on warmer clothing and keeping your self nice and warm. Christmas Trees on the other hand love a nice cold spell in the build up to Christmas. Our Xmas trees benefit from cold weather as it helps to close down their system. So, when the tree is cut down with a closed down system it means that they retain their needles for longer over the Christmas period.
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees Competition – Decorated Trees for 2018
- Hello 2018 Harvest Team!
- Scottish Christmas Trees – new prizes arrive!
- First Post 2018 – Scottish Christmas Trees Update
- A Unique Christmas Gift – Handmade Wreaths made to order!
- Keep Your Tree Real This Christmas – Reason 9 of 9 Fine Pine Reasons
- Keep Your Tree Real This Christmas – Reason 8 of 9 Fine Pine Reasons
- Keep Your Tree Real This Christmas – Reason 7 of 9 Fine Pine Reasons