Our Christmas Tree business is a year round operation, and through out the year we are doing various things to the trees to make sure that they are looking their best in your home. In October we measure the Xmas Trees as by this point in the trees life we have a good idea of how tall it will be when it is cut down and ready to go off to its new home for Christmas. So, if you go out into one of our Christmas Tree fields in October you will see lots of beautiful trees with their own label on them with their height.
- Cherry – digital magazine feature for Scottish Christmas Trees
- First Scottish Christmas Trees Competition for 2020 launches today !
- CHRISTMAS TREE AWARDS 2020
- Prize Draw for Tree of the Season 2019
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019