Keep your home and your family safe this Christmas:
- Check the fuses are the right type (see the box for the maximum size of fuse you should use).
- If bulbs blow, replace them.
- Don’t leave fairy lights on when you go out or when you go to sleep.
- Don’t let the bulbs touch anything that can burn easily, like paper.
- Don’t overload sockets.
- Decorations made of light tissue paper or cardboard burn easily.
- Don’t attach them to lights or heaters.
- Don’t put them immediately above or around the fireplace.
- Keep them away from candles.