Your Christmas Tree is similar to a bunch of flowers. To get the most life out of your tree and to keep it looking in top condition it needs to be hydrated. Imagine that you had been living out side your whole life, in Scotland (yes it does tend to rain here). Plenty of water from the ground going into you keeping you nice and hydrated. Then, you are moved into a centrally heated house with a wood burning stove in the living room too! That is a shock to the system, the increase in temperature makes you sweat and if there is no water for you, that’s when dehydration happens. So, spare a thought for that beautiful Christmas Tree in the corner, it might just be thirsty!
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019
- Christmas Tree Harvest 2019
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees Competition – Decorated Trees for 2018
- Hello 2018 Harvest Team!
- Scottish Christmas Trees – new prizes arrive!
- First Post 2018 – Scottish Christmas Trees Update
- A Unique Christmas Gift – Handmade Wreaths made to order!
- Keep Your Tree Real This Christmas – Reason 9 of 9 Fine Pine Reasons