Your Christmas Tree is similar to a bunch of flowers. To get the most life out of your tree and to keep it looking in top condition it needs to be hydrated. Imagine that you had been living out side your whole life, in Scotland (yes it does tend to rain here). Plenty of water from the ground going into you keeping you nice and hydrated. Then, you are moved into a centrally heated house with a wood burning stove in the living room too! That is a shock to the system, the increase in temperature makes you sweat and if there is no water for you, that’s when dehydration happens. So, spare a thought for that beautiful Christmas Tree in the corner, it might just be thirsty!
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019
- Christmas Tree Harvest 2019
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update