Scottish Christmas trees at Kirkgunzeon, Dumfries and Galloway has erected a giant 20ft Nordman fir Christmas tree on a hill beside the A711 from Dumfries to Dalbeattie in preparation for their open weekend this Saturday and Sunday. Our large Christmas tree will act as a sign for people to come in and by their fresh locally grown Christmas tree and select from a range of Christmas lights, wreaths and decoration that will be available over the weekend.
- Cherry – digital magazine feature for Scottish Christmas Trees
- First Scottish Christmas Trees Competition for 2020 launches today !
- CHRISTMAS TREE AWARDS 2020
- Prize Draw for Tree of the Season 2019
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019