Scottish Christmas trees at Kirkgunzeon, Dumfries and Galloway has erected a giant 20ft Nordman fir Christmas tree on a hill beside the A711 from Dumfries to Dalbeattie in preparation for their open weekend this Saturday and Sunday. Our large Christmas tree will act as a sign for people to come in and by their fresh locally grown Christmas tree and select from a range of Christmas lights, wreaths and decoration that will be available over the weekend.
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019
- Christmas Tree Harvest 2019
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees Competition – Decorated Trees for 2018