Now there’s a novelty – a Christmas tree with web feet – we’ve had so much rain in August that the trees must be hoping for an indian summer, the same as the humans! Despite the rain work goes on to ensure that our Christmas trees are looking their best for Christmas, and today we will finish marking all the trees that we have for sale. We have some fabulous potted Fraser Fir and Norway Spruce this year and a new variety called Englemann Spruce, which is a lovely small tree with a gorgeous perfume.
- Preparations underway for Harvest 2020
- Why Buy a Real Christmas Tree? Here’s 9 Fine Pine Reasons………..
- Ullapool Harbour – here I come!!
- Scottish Christmas Trees basking in Sunshine!
- And as the sun sets………
- Christmas Tree Planting 2019
- Christmas Tree Growing – Helpers 2019
- Christmas Tree Harvest 2019
- 2018 Competition Update
- Scottish Christmas Trees – Competition Update